Take me out to the ball game.

Ryan's first professional baseball game.
Houston Astros baby.
Heaven would be an understatement.


I mean, really.
22 months and he's cheerin his heart out.


I wore Aaron's jersey that went down to my knees and pretended like I was a big fan.
Either that or people probably thought I was a "wanna be gangster" 
Whatever.


Talking to these two during a sporting event is like talking to a brick wall.
Seriously child, you are your dad's clone.


Ry made it until about the 8th inning and passed out holding his ball.
All that clapping and cheering for BOTH teams was hard work.
I don't blame you kid.

Here's to a million and one tee-ball games in the future.
I cannot wait.

Karina Marie Powell

12 comments:

  1. OMG, he is too precious! I absolutely love the pics of Ryan, so much personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His skin is perfect! I love baseball games. We used to go to Rangers games all the time. We need to go to one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest! Love that he was cheering for both sides! What a cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He should be on an advertisement for the Astro's! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness. That third picture is to die for cute! What a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Ryan's face in the first picture! It just makes me smile! And yay for future t-ball games. Even though I have a daughter I still can't wait to see her on a field playing like her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is SO adorable!! Love his excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Aaron face ! He is totally into the game

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw this is so sweet!! I just love that he was cheering the whole time!
    loveandlifesimplified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahah I FEEL YA on the "brick wall" comment.
    Cole just nods and fake laughs, even though what I said wasn't funny, without looking away from the TV. Brat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love your blog! We have a lot in common and it's nice to see another family enjoying life and traveling like we do! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete