Just a few things from the weekend...


We had a family ice cream cone date on the driveway.
And Ryan wore a bowtie.

Aaron and I redboxed Divergent and saw it for the first time. SO good.
I'm not a book reader but I want to read this series now. Go see it.


Ry woke up at 6:45 on Saturday morning.
Beauty of having kids.
Good thing he's cute, and good thing we are early risers anyway.

Watched a morning episode of Elmo as a family after our workout.
These are the days.


Did some of this with my love boat.

Made THESE baked sweet potato fries. Oh my gosh. Pinterest winner.


Skyped my favorite people.
Gosh I miss my siblings.

Ate about 5 pounds of guacamole and my tummy is still happy about it.


And just because this is the best kind of breakfast.
Fresh peaches, yogurt and oats.


This week is really exciting for 2 reasons.

#1. Darling Darling giveaway coming for your little ones!

#2. And Aaron and I are taking off on a short flight to our destination for an Anniversary/ Bar little 5 night celebration.
I'm so excited I could cry.

Stay tuned! xoxo

Karina Marie Powell

7 comments:

  1. We watched Divergent this weekend too, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. A polo with a bowtie. I need a boy right now! Hope you guys have a fun getaway! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh sounds like a great weekend! So glad you get to get away and celebrate all of your big milestones!

    http://lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/08/tassel-bannergarland-diy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have another sister?!?!!? k, you need to do a post about your siblings ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you!! You're gonna have the BEST time together!
    Also, PLEASE gimme that guac recipe! I'm still dying over that picture you posted. YUM!
    I've heard the Divergent movie was good. We need to watch it! DON'T read the books though. Just don't! I'm hoping the change the ending to the 3rd on one the movies because the book makes me SO angry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first pic - I die!!! He is way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the black and white picture of ryan! so cute!

    ReplyDelete